At Jacques Robert Real Estate Closing Centers our focus has been Real Estate Law since 1985. As a result of our extensive experience in this area of law, we have been successful in providing our clients with quality services at some of the lowest prices in the region. With the addition of Robin Goski in November 2013, our team is stronger than ever.
In his years of practice, Jacques has built a solid reputation having closed more than 30,000 real estate transactions. He has actively resolved many issues for his clients while providing a seamless transaction. Jacques has also created and maintained a high level of rapport with all of the major builders, as well as many lenders, realtors and other real estate professionals in the region. As a team, we work closely with all parties involved in your deal and strive to find solutions to any problems that may arise.
Our office offers primarily services in the following residential Real Estate transactions: purchases, sales, and mortgage refinances. We also act for a well-known Builder which has enabled our team to understand and master both sides of purchase/sale transactions related to a new construction.
Whether you are buying, selling or refinancing, we strongly recommend that you review our following web pages for detailed information regarding your transactions. In particular, we outline costs, our services, your role and more.
You will find many valuable resources on our website which have been developed to assist you throughout your transactions. These include:
- Buyer’s Guide : Our Buyer’s Guide was prepared with new home buyers in mind. Here, we address such topics as: bridge financing, budgeting for your purchase, land transfer taxes, homeowner’s insurance and more.
- Home Inspections : On our Home Inspections page we discuss the importance of home inspections.
- Land Transfer Tax: On our Land Transfer Tax page we include a Land Transfer Tax calculator and also discuss the meaning of a “first-time home purchaser”.
- Mortgage Calculator: An easy to use mortgage calculator is found on this page.
- Summary of the AGREEMENT OF PURCHASE AND SALE: These documents explain in detail each provision of the OREA standard Agreement of Purchase and Sale for residential resale homes and condominiums.
- Title Insurance: On our Title Insurance page we discuss the costs and time savings of title insurance as well as protection and coverage.
Check out our Latest News for our bi-weekly articles with the Ottawa Sun, these contain useful information for clients and real estate professionals on various real estate, wills and estate matters.
If you require any referrals to other Real Estate related services such as: Builders, Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Brokers, Insurance Brokers and Home Inspectors, please contact us personally by telephone or email.